Friday, February 13, 2015

9:40 PM - No comments

Who is someone you really admire?

I admire my mother.She's borned olden than me,40years old now and she lives in Mongolia. She did everything to us just to make us successful. I'm so admire she. She learned us how to be person.
 She has never shown her sad face, even if we knew that she was sad, she didn't gave up. 
She is very pantient,serious,quiet,laidback,loving and ready to solve our problems. She is up early in the morning even before th first rays of light brighten the sky,does the days chores with such perfection that nothing is amiss.
I like my mother cooking,lovely & carefully.My mother is women like no other .She gave me life,raised me,nutured me,dressed me,shouted me,kissed me,but most importantly loved me unconditiuonal.
There are not enough words Ican say to describe just how important my mother was to me and what powerful influence she continues to be..
I Really admire my mother.

0 comments:

Post a Comment